A powerful liquid hand dish washing product that is mild on sensitive skin. Letters from consumers have told us that Dishmate, and our other Earth Friendly Products are great products for individuals that cannot use harsh cleaning products. The concentrated formula lasts for a long time, and we recommend that you squirt only a small amount into your sponge for cleaning dishes. Dishmate also acts as a great cleaner for hand washable clothes too. Made with coconut oil based surfactants, salt, 100% lavender oil.
- Ultra-concentrated liquid dish washing product; cleans over 1900 dishes per bottle
- pH 6.4-7.5; gentle on hands
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Free of harsh fumes or vapors
- Pleasantly scented with expensive, pure, grapefuit oil
- Excellent grease-cutting capabilities
- Softens hands while doing dishes
- No streaking or spotting
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Competitively priced compared to natural and mainstream dish detergents
- Easy to recycle #1 PETE container
- Palm oil FREE
Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut-based surfactant), Sodium Coco-Sulfate (coconut-based surfactant), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (coconut-based surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Methylisothiazolinone (preservative), Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (N.O.P. Certified Organic).