eco-max Hypoallergenic Laundry Stain Remover
Description & Features
Use the power of natural enzymes and plant-based ingredients to lift tough stains left behind by sweat, blood, urine, grass, oil, wine, tea, coffee, ketchup, berries and baby food. It's a safer alternative to conventional stain removers, made without chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide or added fragrances.
- Powerful enzyme technology breaks down common organic soils releasing tough stains
- pH balanced formula resists fabric damage and colour fading
- Vegan-friendly formula not tested on animals
- Made with a non-GMO plant-based cleaning agent
- No dyes, synthetic fragrances, sulphates, phosphates or optical brighteners
- Readily biodegradable and septic safe
- Made in Canada in a facility powered by 100% green electricity
Use: Saturate stain. After 15 minutes wash using Eco-Max Laundry Wash. For best results, treat stains when fresh. Safe on colourfast water washable fabrics. Test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not use on silk or wool.
Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, plant-based Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Mannanase and Pectinase.
Keep out of reach of children.