- In stock
Sweep Elate Clean Cosmetics Universal Crème over your cheeks for a blush that's soft, dewy and natural. Glides on like a dream and the lemongrass essential oil makes it a happy dream indeed. Try Universal Crème on your lips too, for a fresh look that stays all day.
- Bliss is a medium warm coral/pink. Perfect for cheeks and lips.
- Wonder is a light, neutral highlighter.
- Love is a gorgeous neutral pink. Perfect for cheeks and lips.
- Elation is a deep and cool plum/pink. Perfect for cheeks and lips.
- Celestial is a light, cool highlighter, with a hint of pink.
- Lucent is a pearly white highlighter, for building that soft dewy glow. .
Main Ingredients and Properties:
- Bamboo Stem Extract is rich in minerals and proteins that can restore elasticity and suppleness to the skin.
- Mica is the shining star of mineral makeup. It is prized for its opalescent sheen, metallic shimmer and iridescence. Naturally occurring, Mica powder is simply a purified and crushed mineral which is mined from the earth. Used as a texturizer, it helps with slip, aids in adhesion and prevents clumping. It’s reflective and refractive properties are what gives mineral makeup the impact, silky texture, and gleam, that we all love so much.
- Zinc Oxide is a naturally occurring earth mineral used as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen ingredient in cosmetics. Considered to have no risk of skin irritation, it actually works an anti-irritant to reduce redness and inflammations.
Ingredients: Triglyceride, Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Olivem 1000, Emulsifying Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Iron Oxides, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Carrot Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Vegan, Chemical Free, Cruelty Free
Similar Foundation, Blush & Bronzer
Other Elate Clean Cosmetics Products
Chrysanthi: a few months ago
I bought this product thinking how wonderful to have an all in one product but I was left very disappointed. I returned this product because the price compared to the quantity is dissatisfactory. The product itself was cracked and flaky it appeared like it was used even though it wasn't.
Morgan: about a year ago
The other reviewers are right that the packaging is annoying, but I am really loving the product. The "bliss" colour is really gorgeous on lips and cheeks. It's creamy and just the right warmth. I like that it's not too shimmery. A lot of natural beauty lines sell a similar kind of product for more $$ per volume.
Karen: about a year ago
The colour is lighter than in the photo. I use it as a lip colour and it is dry and chalky to put on, so l put lip balm on first. The casing is cardboard and the lid is not too secure. I keep it standing up, wouldn't carry it around in a purse. The lid may slide off and stain other items in there. A bit disappointed with the product considering the cost. Will not purchase again.