- Soft, breathable organic cotton against the skin
- Super absorbent with a waterproof backing - no more leaks!
- Slim, trim and contoured for an amazing fit
- Pairs perfectly with a menstrual cup
- Comfy and non toxic - no more plasticky disposables
- Simple to wash with a regular load of laundry on cold or warm
- Beautifully made with attention to detail
How do I use Fabulous Flo Panty Liners?
For the regular pads and panty liners: Place on your underwear with the cotton side facing up. Then, fasten the wings around the underside of your underwear and snap in place. When it is time to change the pad, unsnap and follow the care instructions above, then replace with a fresh pad.
Manufactured by: Bummis
Bernice: a few months ago
- Nice fabric, does the job of absorbing fluids.
- Not comfortable for cycling as the plastic snap button is too thick & digs in when I'm cycling. I have another brand that uses thinner metal snaps that are way better for cycling.
- I'm of small/med build, and this pantyliner is too narrow, so it doesn't fit my wider-crotch panties. So I can only wear these with my narrow-crotch panties and only when I'm not planning to ride my bike. Very limiting!
Dianna: more than a year ago
This product was not the greatest. Coming from a petite-sized individual, I found these to be incredibly HUGE and it looked very uncomfortable to wear. It is cotton but the material is bulky and it does not seem too breathable. I was under the impression this would be a lot thinner and smaller. Sorry but I would not recommend this product. On the brighter side, the design of the lady bugs and flowers is adorable.
Shekinah: more than a year ago
Love this product. I typically would go through two panty liners a day. With this I never feel damp, which used to drive me nuts and feel gross. The cotton is highly absorbent and wicks any dampness away and no smells. Buy a few so you have one available while others are in the wash.