- Aloe, meaning "goddess" in Sanskrit, has long been an all-purpose beautifying aid because of it's extraordinary vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant content; the basics for keeping firm, hydrated & soft
- Sweet almond oil firms, plumps, and smoothes. It's also non-greasy, easily absorbed, and packed with vitamins
- Shea butter has been the go-to balm since Cleopatra's Egypt because of its high amount of nutrients and amazing emollient and humectant properties
- Gentle chamomile is an age-old medicinal herb known to calm, soothe, and reduce redness
- Rejuvenating rosemary leaf extract is one of the best sources of vitamin E, antioxidants, and collagen-supporting vitamin B6
- Derived from the dried seeds of the wild carrot plant, carrot seed oil nourishes and tightens for a refreshed appearance
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe)*,Distilled water (aqua), Achillea millefolium (yarrow) distillate*, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Glycerin (vegetable)*,Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Leucidal liquid SF, Glyceryl stearate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Stearic acid, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Cetearyl alcohol, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil*, extracts of: Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower*, Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) flower*, Calendula officinalis (marigold)*; Tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO), Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Lecithin (soy)*, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, essential oils of: Anthemis nobilis (chamomile), Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum).
Organic, Natural, Vegan, Fair Trade