- Protects feet (or any other areas prone to friction) from blisters
- Water resistant
- Micro aerated to allow skin to breathe
- Up to 50 applications in one can
- Instant protection against blisters
- Totally invisible
- Acrylic Co-polymer acts as the filming agent by forming the hard tough films with an excellent balance of water resistance, adhesion and hardness. It is also transparent and micro-aerated (air can pass through the film)
- Menthol acts as an external analgesic to alleviate the pain associated with blistered skin by providing a cooling sensation to the skin's surface
Similar Corn, Callus & Blister Aids
Other Flexitol Products
Katherine: more than a year ago
OH MY GOSH!!! This product was a life saver for me on a recent road trip. I wear braces and orthopedic boots. Sitting in a car for a long period of time causes chaffing at the ankles bones, even with good socks. A couple of sprays of this product on pressure points and pain-free days - No blisters even after 8 hours in the car and walking around. I will be ordering more! The coating will wear off after a couple of showers, and you might see a bit of flaking off. It's not your skin!! Just the product wearing off
Christina: more than a year ago
Purchased this product twice on Well.ca. First bottle was GREAT! However the 2nd bottle seems to lose half of the gas when I first opened the package. And the spray is much thicker than it should be, thus took longer time to dry. If there is a "best used before date", I'd like to know that when purchasing the product.
Courtney: more than a year ago
This is the only blister prevention I have found that can protect my heels when breaking in shoes or dancing the night away in my favourite heels. I love not having to fiddle with bandaids any more. I've tried everything else but have been using this for the last 3 years. Can't buy it in shoppers anymore, only well.ca still carries it and I hope they always will.