Footlogics Medical Orthotics are designed to control excessive pronation (rolling in of the feet and collapsing of the arches). Thereby providing lateral stability during gait and restoring your natural walking pattern. Footlogics Medical provide similar support to expensive custom-made orthotics, but at a fraction of the cost! This unique insole can be used to help relieve range of biomecahnical foot complaints, including Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain) and Metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain).
- Ideal for athletic footwear, roomy lace-up shoes, work and hiking boots
- Made of firm density E.V.A.
- Deep stabilising heel cup
- Longitudinal arch support
- Intrinsic rearfoot varus angle
- Built-in Metatarsal support.
- Durapontex layer for extra cushioning
- Velours top cover for added walking comfort.
- Shock absorber in heel area
- High quality, durabable orthotic