Footlogics Medical Orthotics are designed to control excessive pronation
(rolling in of the feet and collapsing of the arches). Thereby
providing lateral stability during gait and restoring your natural
walking pattern. Footlogics Medical provide similar support to
expensive custom-made orthotics, but at a fraction of the cost! This
unique insole can be used to help relieve range of biomecahnical foot
complaints, including Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain) and Metatarsalgia
(ball of foot pain).
- Ideal for athletic footwear, roomy lace-up shoes, work and hiking boots
- Made of firm density E.V.A.
- Deep stabilising heel cup
- Longitudinal arch support
- Intrinsic rearfoot varus angle
- Built-in Metatarsal support.
- Durapontex layer for extra cushioning
- Velours top cover for added walking comfort.
- Shock absorber in heel area
- High quality, durabable orthotic
- Affortdable orthotic therapy