Designed for frequent users, Forever New's self-sealing pouch with measuring scoop yields 96 HE loads or 375 hand washes at pennies per wash!
Features & Benefits:
- Preserves the fit and shape of modern fabrics (lingerie & hosiery, silk, wool, cotton, swimwear, and lycra)
- Removes residue from previous washings or dry cleaning
- Designed for HE and standard washing machines, as well as handwashing
- Made with plant-based, biodegradable cleansers
- Hand Wash: Use 1/2-1 tablespoon of powder per load. Soak up to 5 minutes. Rinse well.
- High Efficiency: Use 1/8 cup (1/2 scoop) for regular loads and 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for larger loads.
- Top Loader: Use 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for regular loads and 1/2 cup (2 scoops) for larger loads.
Forever New is never formulated with parabens, phthalates & dyes, and is never tested on animals.
Other forever new Products
Lisa: a few months ago
I started using Forever New a few years ago on our swimsuits. It cleans really well - removes oils, chlorine and salt and is gentle on the fabric. A little goes a long way. My first purchase, the 150g bottle, was from a swimwear store and was great for vacation travel. Very happy to have found the 3kg size. Now I use it on all delicates.
Alexandra: about a year ago
Like other reviews, I started out using this for my lingerie. Now I use it for clothing...and, after placing them inside a mesh wash bag, STUFFED ANIMALS finally come out clean and soft :). I don't put them in the dryer, though. Great product, thanks for carrying the 3kg. size.
Marissa: about a year ago
I used to use forever new to help get stains out of my clothing. But now I use it for both stains and my laundry detergent. I have sensitive skin and an allergic to perfumes. Forever new is so gentle on my clothing and skin. It also helps to keep my intimates looking brand new. I use this in my HE washing machine. I haven't yet found a stain that this stuff can't fix, it's taken out blood, sun screen, mud, wine, pop and more. I love it and am never going back to regular detergent.
Susan: more than a year ago
Forever New is outstanding for use with underwear and anything with lycra. I have used it for years and recently discovered this value size on Well.ca This size is a huge money saver!!And now I can wash other favourite clothing, especially shirts and tops, with this residue free detergent. I have extended the life of many garments, bras and underwear by using this detergent exclusively to launder the items and then line dry them . Can't recommend it enough!!!