Fridababy NoseFrida The SNOTSUCKER
It’s maybe a little strange.
It’s doctor invented & recommended.
It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
It’s NoseFrida. The SNOTSUCKER.
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard. NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to suck out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.