- Maintains eye, skin and bone health, as well as immune system and muscle tissue function
- Supports cardiovascular and cognitive health
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Temporarily modifies gut flora with 2.5 billion CFU of clinically-proven strains
- Versatile, convenient & patient-friendly
- Great for maintenance and therapeutic regimes
- Contains 30 easy-to-use portable strips
- Cost-effective combination of key supplements
In healthy participants with low-to-normal vitamin D status, daily supplementation with 400 IU of vitamin D for 2 months modulated expression of 291 white blood cell genes, including an increased expression of multiple genes involved in maintaining immune function by 1.5 fold or greater.
Clinical evidence of the health benefits associated with antioxidant supplementation is continually emerging - one area of interest is enhancing skin photoprotection.
Carotenoid compounds such as beta-carotene and lycopene are concentrated in the skin where they help to minimize the free radical damage caused by UV sunlight exposure. Regular antioxidant supplementation with carotenoids, alone, or in combination with dietary polyphenol antioxidants and vitamins C and E, has been shown to enhance skin photoprotection.