- Mood & Cognitive Function
- Digestive Health
- Energy & Vitality
- pH Acid/Alkaline
Containing 70% fermented ingredients -- including fermented plant foods, fermented essential fatty acids, fermented fibre & fermented protein -- greens+ whole body NUTRITION nourishes the micro flora of our gut environment with helps the body achieve:
- Amplified antioxidants, nutrient absorption and anti-inflammatory effects
- Increased ability to absorb and metabolize nutrients during the digestive process
- The ability to generate valuable nutrients and co-factors, as well as protecting against anti-nutrients
- Helping the digesting and absorption of certain carbohydrates
- Preventing gas, bloating and constipation
- Producing vitamins, absorbing minerals and eliminating toxins
- Keeping bad bacteria under control
- Preventing allergies
- Providing vital support to your immune system
Changing the way you are nourished is easier than you think: consume fermented foods + avoid common allergens + nourish the body with a wide variety of colourful whole foods that are alkalizing, antioxidant rich and anti-inflammatory! By combining carefully selected ingredients that are proven to nourish, boost and balance key systems in our body supports complete, optimal health and amplifies them with the power of artisanal fermentation techniques. This encourages healthy gut flora and fuels the body with alkaline ingredients, potent anti-inflammatory foods, and free-radical quenching antioxidants.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Stevia rebaudiana: organic stevia leaf & stevia leaf extract, natural flavour, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide.
Adult Dosage: Mix 1 sachet (17.2 g) of greens+ in 1-1.5 cups (250-375 mL) of pure water or juice. Shake well. If you are a new user of greens+ begin with 1 scoop daily and gradually increase to 2 scoops daily over a 3 week period. Take 2 hours before or after other medications.
Note: greens+ Whole Body contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy, yeast, animal products, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.