With water resistance and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection, this natural sunscreen will keep you and your family safe from the sun wherever you go!
- Water resistant & scent-free
- Chemical-free mineral sunscreen
- Sheer & non-whitening physical sunblock
- Non-greasy, easy to apply for sensitive skin
- Effective immediately (vs. chemicals that take 20 min to activate)
- Long lasting SPF 30 UVA & UVB protection
- Vegan, reef safe and biodegradable formula
- Healthy sunscreen for the whole family
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.4%), Zinc Oxide (6.0%)
Other Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum *Certified Organic
Similar Baby & Kids Sunscreen
Other Goddess Garden Products
Erica: a few months ago
This product is great. We wanted something with a #1 rating from EWG for our 15 month old on our first family trip to Italy. We purchased all three versions, stick, spray and lotion and I'd recommend all 3. The stick is convenient for on the go when you don't have 5 minutes but you're stressed about reapplying, the spray is convenient for on the go and the lotion never fails- classic.
You can't go wrong with this choice in opinion. We will be buying it again.
Michelle: more than a year ago
I have loved garden goddess in the past, but this sunscreen is awful. Such an odd texture; rubbing it in is difficult and you have to spread it really thin to get the clumps to blend; by then you're worried if there's enough coverage on kids' skin and you can miss spots. Won't order this again.