- 92% Organic - the highest certified organic content Sunscreen available
- SPF 30 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage without the use of chemical sunscreens
- Water Resistant
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Recommended
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
- Zinc Oxide . . . . . . . 6.0% Sunscreen
- Titanium Dioxide . . 6.4% Sunscreen
Similar Baby & Kids Sunscreen
Other Goddess Garden Products
Tanya: about a year ago
Love this product. My daughters have eczema and very sensitive skin. This is a very gentle sunscreen which causes no reactions. Not too thick and not too watery and very limited scent which is great. I'm very happy with this product. (I use the lotion, I have no review of the spray).
Amanda: more than a year ago
Overall I'm happy with this product, it is a little watery, but I much prefer it over others that are made without all the chemicals and this has a great rating on the EWG site. I feel confident putting this on my children, that I am both protecting them from the sun and not harming them with chemicals.
Diana: more than a year ago
I got this one as well as the spray for children. This one does not smell as good as the spray but I got it because it's more portable - it's got a cap to keep it from bursting all over your bag, whereas the spray doesn't have anything stopping it. It works just as well as the spray, maybe a bit thicker but it still rubs in well and doesn't leave white on your skin. I am just as happy with this as the spray.