goumikids Stripe Grey Mitts
Description & Features
Made of a sustainable, machine-washable blend of 70% bamboo-derived viscose and 30% organic cotton blend, goumimitts are gentle on baby's skin and kind to our planet. Because goumikids' baby gloves are made with breathable fabric, they keep hands warm in the winter but cool in the warmer months. Mitts come pre-washed but when it’s time to wash, they recommend machine-wash delicate with cold or warm water and hang dry.
goumimitts are available in a wide range of colours and prints that coordinated across all of goumikids' products. All pattern choices promote infant brain and eye development, with high-contrast, bold, reversible patterns.
- LUXURIOUSLY SOFT and ORGANIC: Machine washable, breathable mitts are made from 70% bamboo-derived viscose / 30% organic cotton and are naturally antimicrobial providing protection in the summer or winter from germs and the elements for your newborn or baby
- SCRATCH and GERM FREE: Mittens provide the worry-free protection your infant needs from scratches, germs, rubbing their face, and sucking on hand & fingers; Especially good for children with eczema, skin allergies, dry, flaky skin, cradle cap or colicky babies
- STAY ON NO MATTER WHAT: The signature two-part closure combines a strong hook and loop strap with ample elastic around the wrist to prevent even the most active child from removing the mittens and causing harm or scratches to their face and body
- PROMOTES BRAIN and EYE DEVELOPMENT: High contrast, bold patterns are reversible and specifically designed to promote infant brain and eye development allowing your child to explore, learn and grow without scratches and protection from germs
- goumikids GIVES BACK: goumikids is founded and led by two moms with a mission to create sustainable, innovative products that improve the lives of parents and babies. They strive to make a big difference and to that end donate 10% of all profits (and 100% of all goumigiving print profits) to their non-profit partners