- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Polyester Micro-fleece | TOG 3
Similar Swaddling Blankets & Sleep Bags
Other HALO Products
Dana: about a year ago
We love halo sleep sacks ! Our little guy is an active sleeper and we always no he is warm and we always know that his breathing is not obstructed by it picked up blanket . He likes swaddle with arms out so this was the perfect option for us. The only disadvantage to the fleece is it does get a little worn as a post with a non-fleece halo sleep facts . Zippers are also good quality I have never had a problem with the zipper catching or separating .