- Supports testosterone production to increase muscle strength
- Helps to support the emotional aspects of sexual health
- Connective tissue formation
- Used as an aphrodisiac
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Vrsya (aphrodisiac). Supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
- Helps to support the emotional aspects of sexual health.
- Helps to support testosterone production to increase muscle strength.
- Provides the body with benefit’s to help metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function. This is a major factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Aids in connective tissue formation.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help enhance physical capacity/performance (in cases of physical stress).
- Helps support cognitive function and/or reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress).
- Aids in the development and maintenance of healthy skin, bones and teeth.
- Plays a role in maintaining immune functions and provides antioxidants.
1 Tablet Twice A Day
Epimedium Grandiflorum, Eurycoma Longifolia, L-Arginine, Lepidium Meyenii, Ophiocordyceps Sinensis, Panax Ginseng, Tribulus Terrestris, Trigonalla Foenumgraecum, Vitamin B6, Zinc