- Rosehip Oil - Naturally rich in fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9. All of which regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - The richest natural source of Beta Carotene available. Beta Carotene is a natural form of Vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to restore and revitalize from within.
- CoQ10 - After the age of 30, the body produces less CoQ10 each year which in turn decreases the skin's natural collagen production and ability to regenerate skin cells Nourishing the skin with natural CoQ10 can increase the skin's collagen production, leading to greater skin elasticity and less fine lines and wrinkles. It also boosts the skin cells’ ability to regenerate on their own.
- Chia Seed Co2 - An excellent source of antioxidants and Alpha Lipoic Acid which helps to smooth fine lines and decrease inflammation.
- Meadowfoam Oil - Helps your skin form a protective barrier to lock in both moisture and nutrients.
- Neroli Oil - Softens wrinkles and reduces the appearance of veins and capillaries.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, CoQ10, Hippophae Rhamnoides L (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damanscena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil
Similar Facial Serums
Other Herbivore Botanicals Products
Tayo: a few months ago
This is a really good hydrating oil. Gives a nice glow under my moisturizer. However this bottle design is silly. I do not like the roll on applicator at all. The idea of always having to touch the top and apply to may face makes me panic. It's also a tad expensive for the tiny bottle we get. Overall a good oil. not convinced to make it a staple