- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Other Hevea Products
Alex: a few months ago
These are certainly cute, however they are heavy and don't want to stay in babies mouths.
I was also hoping for the nipple to be the same texture as the handle. My son doesn't like the slippery feel of regular silicone pacifiers, hence I sprung for this one. It's also pretty small to last to 36 months.
Candice: more than a year ago
Like these...but I wish they actually were all enclosed one piece, like the naturesutten.
The outside of it (not the part that baby puts in her mouth) has a hole that catches water when cleaned and often dribbles out when she's chewing/sucking..
But other than that it's an all around good soother!
All natural rubber and really cute designs..
And I kind of like the handle on it a bit better than naturesuttens... 👍🏼
Erin: more than a year ago
Great soother, natural rubber is a nice plus. I like the look of them as opposed to the plastic ones. My daughter is 3 months, and she did have to get used to the shape/design of it but she is fine with keeping it in her mouth now. Because the mouthpiece isn't formed to the baby's face, I find it more useful during the day when she doesn't need it in at all times. I use a plastic one at night with a more curved mouthpiece so it's more likely to stay in while she falls asleep.