- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Other Hevea Products
Laura: about a year ago
My personal favourite ❤️
I love this brand because they are so easy to keep clean. No creases or lines for bacteria to gather. My baby loves this brand very much and was quite picky from the beginning with bottles and soothers. She's exclusively breastfed and loves these soothers now only.
Maria: more than a year ago
I love this soother , my daughter only took a soother for about a month and then stopped (prefers boobies ) but I introduced it pretty late (at 1.5 months). It doesn't smell strong and my daughter still likes to chew on it :) I will be using the same brand with my next baby for sure !
Ashley: more than a year ago
Unfortunately my daughter does not seem interested in this soother, nor any other one for that matter. I do like that this one is natural, it is cute and simple, easy to clean. My only issue with it is that once it was cleaned and sanitized it looks as though the inside of it started to decay. The outside looks fine but it doesn't feel particularly sturdy
Sonja: more than a year ago
Very good soother. I bought this for my exclusively breastfeed 2.5 month old who has been using the regular 0-6 month Nuk soothers. She took to this one very easily as the nipple shape is almost the exact same, just slightly bigger. My only complaint is that the handle is huge, she keeps unintentionally pulling and knocking it out of her mouth.