- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Other Hevea Products
Laura: a few months ago
Used this on my 5 day old and although he spat it out and it felt a bit big at first he loves it. I love how I can boil it to sterilize and it doesn't leave marks on his face. The only thing I would change is the loop because his hands get stuck inside when he flails his hands and he pulls it out of his mouth.
Nathalie: more than a year ago
I tried it on my exclusively breastfed 5 week old baby for when she is full and mistakes hunger for sleepiness and just wants to fall asleep while sucking. She took the pacifier right away and was pretty good at holding it in for quite a while. The loop is a bit big for my taste and her fingers get stuck in it sometimes that's why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. I love that it is made out of natural rubber.