What is sound therapy? Sound therapy refers to sound being used to treat physical, mental and emotional conditions. In general, this therapy is based on the theory that all of life vibrates, including people's bodies.
Homedics Sound & White Noise Machine Features:
- Natural sounds help you relax while you read, work, study or sleep
- Six digitally recorded, calming sounds
- Continuous sound all day & night, or
- Set for 15, 30 or 60 minutes with the auto-off timer
- Compact & lightweight for easy portability
- Battery or adapter operated (adapter included, 4 ”AA” batteries not included)
- Small and portable
- Great for travel
- Summer Night
- White Noise
Similar Sound Therapy
Other HoMedics Products
Kathy: a few months ago
I have one of these for each of my kids rooms. Amazing. I like that you don’t have to use the timer so I can leave it running all night. The volume will get a little weird after awhile, the knob becomes a little loose and you have to turn it up louder than usual but it still works. I’ve had one of them for just over a year and it’s still working well enough, and runs for 12 hours a night in the baby’s room. The price is great so not a big deal to replace.