What is sound therapy? Sound therapy refers to sound being used to treat physical, mental and emotional conditions. In general, this therapy is based on the theory that all of life vibrates, including people's bodies.
Homedics Sound & White Noise Machine Features:
- Natural sounds help you relax while you read, work, study or sleep
- Six digitally recorded, calming sounds
- Continuous sound all day & night, or
- Set for 15, 30 or 60 minutes with the auto-off timer
- Compact & lightweight for easy portability
- Battery or adapter operated (adapter included, 4 ”AA” batteries not included)
- Small and portable
- Great for travel
- Summer Night
- White Noise
Similar Sound Therapy
Other HoMedics Products
Krista: a few months ago
Bought this for baby nursery and while sounds are nice and is compact for travel...I'm not sure if we got a dud but the noise frequently shuts off randomly and requires a firm hit to get it to start again. Less than ideal when sleep training a baby...I get her almost to sleep and the room goes silent and wakes her up. Disappointed considering all other good reviews.