- Safer, silent, effective and economical
- Easy and safe to use
- Essential oils can be added directly to the unit
- 3 timer settings and 2 fan settings
- Once filled, unit can operate for up to 3.5 hours
- Digitally programmed to stop automatically when the minimum water level is reached
- Can be used as a nebulizer, humidifier or air purifier
Directions: Fill the water tank with a minimum 50ml (1.7 oz.) to a maximum 150 ml (5 oz.) of water. Add 3 to 5 drops of your favorite essential oil to the water.
Product Warning: Read instruction manual carefully. Do not use another adapter to operate the unit. Do not overfill the water tank. Keep away from children and pets. Do not wash in the dishwasher
Similar Diffusers and Ultrasonics
Other Hubmar International Inc Products
Leah: a few months ago
This diffusor spits water, so I cannot use it on any surface without putting a towel down first, and I have to be careful about the towel getting saturated. This is such a disappointment, especially given that the essential oils can be very damaging to furniture, not to mention the damage that water can do. It's been this way since I bought the unit, and I'm disappointed that I ignored the reviews at the time that this was an issue.
Jess: more than a year ago
Cute little thing, had mine for almost a year now. But the steam consistently gets stuck inside from water droplets blocking the spout. I have to get up and tap the top to release the droplets every 5 minutes to get the vapour rolling again. Frustrating design, wish it worked better for that reason...