Hydralyte Electrolyte Maintenance Solution Lemonade Flavour
Description & Features
- Lasts for 30 days in the fridge after opening
- 4X more electrolytes than the leading sports drinks
- Sodium: 210 mg per serving to help retain fluid & help with headaches, nausea & sluggishness
- Potassium: 170 mg per serving, essential for nerve function and to help relieve muscle cramps
- Lightly sweetened with 3g of sugar, each powder creates a hypotonic solution to deliver fast water absorption
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for all ages
- The right balance of sugar and electrolytes to help you hydrate faster than water alone
- Non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and caffeine free
- Based on the World Health Organization’s recommended formulation for rehydration
For vomiting and Diarrhea:
Age: < 1 year, take in first 6 hrs: 400-600 ml, max. per day: 1300 ml
Age: 1-3 years, take in first 6 hrs: 700-1000 ml, max. per day: 1900 ml
Age: 3-6 years, take in first 6 hrs: 1000-1400 ml, max. per day: 2600 ml
Age: 6-12 years, take in first 6 hrs: 1800-2400 ml, max. per day: 3900 ml
Age: 12-adult, take in first 6 hrs: 3000-3600 ml, max. per day: 6600 ml
For prolonged dehydration see your doctor.
Active Ingredients: sodium chloride 2.5 mg/ml, potassium citrate 2.2 mg/ml, citric acid 4.8 mg/ml, glucose (monohydrate) 16 mg/ml.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: purified water, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, purified stevia leaf extract, natural flavour.
Electrolytes per litre: sodium 45 mEq, potassium 20 mEq, cloride 45 mEq, citrate 90 mEq, energy 232 kJ.
Hydralyte is free from: gluten, lactose, sodium saccharine