The fabric has been tested to ensure that it will resist pilling, fading, or losing its elasticity, even after frequent washing and wearing. Dress up or down. Layer with tunics, dresses, skirts or a comfy long t-shirt. Wear the waistband all the way up for full belly coverage, or fold it to the hips for some extra support under the belly.
- Ultra-soft knit blend
- Seamless waistband
- Use throughout pregnancy and after
- Capri length cut
- Wear with tunics, dresses and skirts
- Versatile waistband can be used for full belly coverage or folded for extra support under the belly
- Fabric will resist pilling, fading or losing elasticity, even after frequent washing and wearing
- Fabric Content: 93% Nylon/7% Spandex
Similar Maternity Clothing
Cheechee: more than a year ago
Comfy, but they are thin and fall down immediately. also, because they area bit sheer and the crotch is weird you need to wear a long top for coverage with these. I like them for around the house but not anywhere in public. For $20 these would be ok, but the price is highway robbery for what you get.