Designed to fit your busy lifestyle - enjoy long-lasting protection that conveniently accommodates your heaviest to lightest flow.The Lily Cup collects rather than absorbs menstrual fluid to allow for a period that is completely odor-free with zero irritation.This reusable alternative to pads and tampons is both healthier for you and safer for the environment. The revolutionary shapeis made of the smoothest medical-grade silicone to give you the most secure hold with easy insertion. The Lily Cup is ultra-soft to the touch and is the only menstrual cup that can be folded as thin as a tampon.
- A new generation in period protection, the Lily Cup is an ultra-soft, reusable menstrual cup made of medical-grade silicone
- Designed to fit your busy lifestyle, enjoy long-lasting protection that can accommodate your heaviest to lightest flow for 12-hours without the need for regular changes
- This superior alternative to pads and tampons collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow to allow for a period that is completely odor-free with zero irritation
- You can clean your Lily Cup, reuse it and not only save money, but also limit your impact on the environment
- For the most comfortable fit, the Lily Cup is available in 2 sizes: Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by Caesarean
Why Lily Cup is the better alternative:
- Healthy - Hypoallergenic, no dryness, and no irritation. Respects your intimate balance.
- Comfortable - So soft and thin, it can't be felt while worn. No strings, no padding - wear whatever you want.
- Made from 100% FDA approved medical-grade silicone that is BPA-free
and phthalate- free. No harmful chemicals or bleaches.
& Economical - Reduces waste: no more tampons or pads to throw into
the waste basket. One cup can last for years.
- Sizes: Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by Caesarean. Size B is recommended for women who have given birth vaginally or for those who have been diagnosed with a weaker pelvic floor.
Similar Menstrual Cups
Other Intimina Products
Leah: a few months ago
I wanted to try something new, even though the Diva cup has been working great for me for years. Mistake. I could not get this one to position right, and once I did, the seal was very difficult to release, and thus totally awkward to remove. I felt a bit sore after a few days of trying to make it work, so went back to my trusted Diva cup. I think the design of this cup needs a bit more thought...
Karine: a few months ago
I bought the cup before it was sold on Well. I wanted a cup that could hold more liquid than the Diva cup. I've been using the Diva cup for years and never had a problem.
I do not recommend this cup. It is not comfortable. The silicon is not thick enough so it is hard to adjust it and it leaks.