Extra-Thin Reusable Menstrual Cup with Flat-fit Design
Ziggy is a revolutionary menstrual cup with a flat-fit design that cant be felt at all-no matter what you are doing! It's the only reusable cup that can be worn during sex, making it the first cup to truly offer you infinite possibilities for up to 12 hours of non-stop protection. With a petal-thin body and leak-proof double rim made of FDA-approved and BPA-free silicone, Ziggy gives you everything you've ever wanted from period protection: comfort, confidence and complete freedom.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT, INFINITE POSSIBILITIES - Ziggys revolutionary flat-fit design can't be felt at all no matter what you֒re doing! Offering up to 12 hours of non-stop protection, its the only reusable cup that can be worn during sex.
- ULTRA THIN DESIGN It֒s a high-capacity cup with a flexible, petal-thin body and leak-proof double rim for total peace of mind. Its flat design squishes thin for easy insertion, and sits right below the cervix for protection you wont feel at all.
- ITS TIME TO SWITCH - Made from FDA approved medical-grade silicone, Ziggy is BPA-free and phthalate-free, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful chemicals or bleaches. It collects flow rather than absorbing it, so thereҒs no dryness or irritation.
- WALLET & EARTH FRIENDLY Ֆ Be kind to environment and your wallet at the same time. Stop throwing money away with your tampons and pads each month. One cup can last for years reducing waste and saving you money.
Directions of Use: Wash your hands before using your Ziggy Cup. Submerge cup in boiling water for 5 - 8 min before first use. Use thumb and forefinger to squeeze the rim to make an '8'. Firmly push the back rim inside first, so it sits behind your cervix. Tuck the front rim up behind your pelvic bone. Wear for up to 12 hours and empty 2-3 times per 24 hours. To remove, hook your finger behind the front of the rim and gently slide out. Empty fluid into the toilet and wash the cup and reinsert.
- Hypoallergenic. Ziggy cup is not a contraceptive and does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Discontinue use and contact a medical practitioner if you experience any pain or discomfort while using the Ziggy Cup.
- If you have had TSS you should not use a menstrual cup.
Material: Made from FDA approved & BPA- free medical-grade silicone.