This infinity scarf offers you full coverage in front as well in the back without snaps or buckles, while providing airflow and ability to maintain eye contact with your baby. Made of 50-percent cotton and 50-percent polyester jersey knit with finished edges, the Nursing Happens scarf features a single sided chevron print with a white back. The lightweight material will retain your natural smell for baby in order to help encourage bonding and attachment time with you. This breastfeeding scarf measures 34-inches by 28.5-inches and can conveniently fold or roll up into a large purse or diaper bag.
- Fashionable, everyday scarf that is convenient to wear and use when nursing baby
- Arrange around your neck to show printed side then unwrap and adjust scarf around your body for complete coverage
- Maintain eye contact and provide airflow for your baby without snaps or buckles
- Comes with a warranty against any manufacturing defects at the time of purchase
- Made of 100-percent cotton in the Fresh Plume print