Description & Features
Exxtra-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C is made from Quali-C, a high-grade ascorbic acid in an advanced delivery system that provides superior absorption and bioavailability. The unique microencapsulated beadlet technology allows a gradual release of Vitamin C over eight hours and a sustained release activity of 24 hours.
Furthermore, new clinical studies have shown Exxtra-C to be more bioavailable than other premium Vitamin C products currently on the market. Since it is slowly broken down and released into the gastrointestinal tract, Exxtra-C is also beneficial for individuals who normally have difficulty tolerating Vitamin C in its ascorbic acid form. It is less apt to cause diarrhea or stomach upset.
• An antioxidant that helps maintain good health
• Assists in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
• Plays a role in the formation of connective tissue and wound healing
• Supports the body in metabolizing fats and proteins
• May reduce the severity and duration of the common cold
• Time-released formula
• Gentle on the stomach
• Superior bioavailability
• Vegetarian capsules
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid, Calcium ascorbate) .........1000 mg
Also Contains: Water-soluble cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, riboflavin, natural cherry colour