Jamieson Vitamin C Time Release Caplets
Vitamin C promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth and aids in iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones as well as Vitamin C promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth and aids in iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones and, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestine, it helps treat anemia. Vitamin C plays a role in collagen formation within connective tissue and it contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood–cell production in bone marrow.
Vitamin C is perhaps best known for its role as an immune system booster that helps prevent viral and bacterial infections. It is recommended for treatment of the common cold.
This formula contains lemon bioflavanoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C and grapeseed leuthocyamins to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavanoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Helps treats anemia, especially iron-deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally potentiates the immune system
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg, prepared in a specially formulated nutrient base of the fruit extracts of acerola cherry, rosehips and the C complex of rutin, hesperidin and lemon bioflavonoids
Avoid taking Vitamin C supplements if you have a history of kidney stones, kidney disease or hemochromatosis, which is an inherited condition that causes excess storage of iron (Vitamin C increases iron absorption in the body). Vitamin C can distort the accuracy of medical tests for conditions such as diabetes, colon cancer and hemoglobin levels. Inform your physician if you take Vitamin C supplements.
Dosage: 500 mg