Vitamin E prevents the oxidation of free radicals that may result in cell damage and it acts as an anti-blood clotting agent. A potent antioxidant, Vitamin E protects the body from tissue damage that may lead to degenerative diseases such as heart disease and cancer. It also promotes normal red-blood–cell formation and protects the body from premature aging.
Jamieson's Vitamin E 800 IU is made from soy, which is more bioavailable to the body and ultimately more efficiently absorbed than synthetic Vitamin E. It contains d-alpha tocopherol, the most biologically active form of Vitamin E.
• Prevents the oxidation of free radicals that may result in cell damage
• As an antioxidant, it works to protect the body from tissue damage that may lead to degenerative diseases such as heart disease and cancer
• Acts as an anti-blood clotting agent
• Promotes normal red-blood–cell formation
• Protects the body from premature aging
Ingredient Information: Each capsule contains:
Vitamin E……………..…………536 mg AT/ 800 IU
(d-alpha tocopherol acetetate from purifiedGMO-free soybean oil).
Excipients: GMO-Free Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin