- Intensive conditioning for dry, damaged, color-treated and permed hair
- Can be used after every shampoo or as a once-weekly treatment, as necessary
Directions: Apply to wet, clean hair. Leave in for 1-5 minutes. Rinse well. Follow with styling product if desired.
- Lavender oil- slows hair loss; treats eczema and dermatitis on the scalp
- Avocado oil - moisturizes and conditions the hair
- Soy protein - strengthens hair follicles; makes hair look thicker and fuller, improves shine
- White tea - detoxifies hair and scalp
- Arnica - hydrates scalp; stimulates hair growth
Ingredients: Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, cetyl alcohol, panthenol (vitamin B5), persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, sorbitol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, behentrimonium chloride, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, hydrolyzed soy protein, caprylic/capric triglycerides, mel (honey)*, orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil*, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, wheat amino acid, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil*, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil*, glycerin, arnica montana (arnica) flower extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, geraniol†, linalool†
Other John Masters Organics Products
Amber: about a year ago
I absolutely love this conditioner! I pair it with the Rosemary & Lavender shampoo. I have thin, lightweight, blonde hair that is easily made to look greasy or weighed down if i use the wrong products, so even though this says 'intensive', it definietly doesnt weigh my hair down. i love this condition, and line of haircair in general!