- pH balanced
- No sodium lauryl sulfate
- Lavender - normalizes scalp conditions; slows hair loss
- Rosemary - stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine
- Soy protein - strengthens hair follicles; makes hair look thicker and fuller, improves shine
- Wheat protein - helps with comb-through and shine
- Decyl glucoside - natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
- Wet hair, lather, rinse
- For fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as leave-in conditioner) or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
- For curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner or Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
* NOP Certified Organic
Other John Masters Organics Products
Ting: a few months ago
I have long, thick and curly hair. Been using amino acid based shampoo for the past few years and hair has been pretty good, but the John Masters shampoos are definitely a step up. Used the Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating one to clean the scalp first and this Lavender Rosemary one for the second wash. Foam was fine and gentle. Hair was cleaned but not dried, and feels light and soft. Just ordered a few more bottles to stock up!
Amber: about a year ago
I absolutely love this product! it is by far one of the best shampoo's i have used. I have fairly thin, light weight hair and I am blonde, so I have to be careful to not use products that can weigh my hair down or have too much moisture. This shampoo is perfect! and does not have any of the nasty ingredients i stay away from. i pair it with the lavender and avocado conditoner.