- Hemp moisturizes, treats acne, brightens, reduces dark/age spots, and balances oil production
- Borage slows moisture loss, soothes, reduces redness, reduces fine line, and repairs cells
- Sea Buckthorn moisturizes, calms, repairs cells, and treats acne
- Sage treats dryness, improves circulation, reduces redness, and calms
- Burdock strengthens cell tissue, brightens, firms, and balances hormones
Tips: For proper coverage and protection apply 3 pumps directly to face. Josh Rosebrook recommends first misting the Hydrating Accelerator and then patting the cream on face and neck for added absorption. Re-apply every 2 hours and after perspiration.
Active Ingredient: 12% Non-Nano, Uncoated, Micronized Zinc Oxide. (Zinc Oxide is scientifically proven to help protect against UVA and UVB rays and is an approved broad spectrum sunblock by the FDA and EU. This Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 has been thoroughly screened and tested and approved as High SPF 30 and Broad Spectrum by an FDA Registered, California State Certified Laboratory in accordance with FDA regulation.)
Similar Facial Moisturizers
Other Josh Rosebrook Products
Julie: a few months ago
I love this cream ! I’ve been on the hunt for a new natural sunscreen that doesn’t leave a white cast or doesn’t oxidize. I was getting desperate as I have very sensitive skin which either reacts or breaks out with a lot of products, so it’s a relief to finally find something that works. It’s a kind of pricey but well worth the money.
Shelina: a few months ago
The packaging is nice, but Unforunayrly this made my skin feel irritated. It is challenging to find a natural product with sunscreen-especially one that does not leave a white mask, and this one would do a fairly good job. It smells, to me, like black licorice and I was hoping for more of a vanilla marshmallow scent