- In stock
Watch your child experience winter for the first time wearing Kamik’s Snowbug3 snow boots for toddlers. Featuring lightweight RubberHe waterproof bottoms, these toddler snow boots are sure to keep your little one’s feet warm, dry and on the ground—wherever the path leads.
- Lace up with the right warmth for a weekend of skiing or a cold winter’s day.
- Made to the highest standards, using domestic and imported materials.
- They spent two years perfecting their RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
- Liners made of recycled materials: their winter boot replacement liners are made from recycled content. For every paid you pruchase, you help give a new life to a mimiumum of 3 plastic water bottles.
- Lean manufacturing approach: this sustainable manufacturing strategy aims to continuously improve their menufacturing methods by reducing time and physical waste
- Zero waste target in their plants: a low consumption process thanks to hydroelectricity, ware reuse and 100% material waste recycling system
- 73% of products are made in North America: this enables Kamik to reduce CO2 emissions due to freight
No Information Provided
Other Kamik Products
No reviews so far