- Before first use trainers should be prepped.
- PREPPING TRAINER: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium.
- This will shrink trainers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
- (Trainers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
- Use in place of diapers to aid in transitioning from diapers to regular underwear.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (1T/2T), Medium (2T/3T), Large (3T+)
- Plush organic bamboo velour (OBV) inner layer
- Made from recycled water bottles and organic cotton
- Hidden layer of waterproof TPU to guard against accidents
- 2 layers of absorbent bamboo
Similar Cloth Diapers
Other Kanga Care Products
Melissa: a couple of weeks ago
These are great for the daycare, well made, very soft and thick enough not to let pass any "accident" on the floor during this transition phase. The affordable price also makes them a great option! They seem to be back order, I hope they will be back, they are my favorite and we've tried different ones. Would definitely buy again.