- Before first use trainers should be prepped.
- PREPPING TRAINER: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium.
- This will shrink trainers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
- (Trainers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
- Use in place of diapers to aid in transitioning from diapers to regular underwear.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (1T/2T), Medium (2T/3T), Large (3T+)
- Plush organic bamboo velour (OBV) inner layer
- Made from recycled water bottles and organic cotton
- Hidden layer of waterproof TPU to guard against accidents
- 2 layers of absorbent bamboo
Similar Training Pants
Other Kanga Care Products
Melissa: a few months ago
These are the best potty training pants we have tried so far (and we've tried a couple!). They are affordable, the fabric is very soft and absorbant enough not to let pass an accident on the floor at the daycare (it can actually take a couple of accidents before it starts to pass through the clothes which I find, is a good thing - it is indulgent with both the parent/educator and the toddler!!), still it feels wet so my son notices when it's time to change and he is more and more able to make his own conclusions about the process going on - the training eventually pays off! As a real underwear, it is easy to take on and off and most of all, very easy to wash, even in the advent of a poo (which was my real preoccupation at first). I highly recommend this product and would buy more if I can get his size back in order! :)