Spirulina is a type of blue-green micro-algae that is rich in protein, minerals, carotenoids and that can help protect cells from damage.
It is an excellent source of amino acids, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, D, A and E. Used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it has been know to increase energy and vitality, support the immune system, brain function and overall health.
- Spiulina helps reduce anxiety and regulate weight/body mass index and blood pressure.
- Rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) which helps to burn fat and curb appetite.
- It is a good post workout protien - Spirulina is a 70% complete protein that is 4x more absorbable that beef protein.
- The richness in chlorophyll cleanses the liver, improves the digestive system and nourishes the nervous system.
- Will replenish B vitamins if depleted from alchohal consuption.
- Known as a “Superfood”it is also a good source of calcium and iron.
Adults take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Spirulina 500 mg. Non-Medicinal ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Contains no soy, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, artificial colors, preservatives, added sugars or corn.