- Thicken and nourish hair
- Prevent hair loss
- Rejuvenate and moisturizes skin to keep wrinkles at bay
- Prevent scars and stretch mark
- Remove calluses, corns, warts, and moles
- Encourage nail growth
- Relieve arthritis, back pain and muscle aches
- And so much more!
- Hair growth: Apply directly to the scalp and rub in with fingers for maximum penetration of oil.
- Deep Conditioner: Add to your favorite conditioner or place in hair as hot oil treatment for 30-60 minutes with heat. For extremely damaged hair leave on overnight.
- Skin: Add generously to bath water and soak in the moisture and aroma.
- Body Aches: For healing of tissues and organs, soak flannel in castor oil and place in the area of pain.
- Corns: Apply castor oil once or twice daily to the corns, then surround the corn with an adhesive corn pad, which is cut out in the middle.
- Nails: Apply the oil to your nails with a cotton swab. Apply freely to cuticles.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Haitian Black Castor Seed) Oil, 100% pure, therapeutic-grade Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
- Lavender: Relaxing and consoling
- Haitian Black Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis) synergistically works with Lavender to ensure a calm mind and body. This sweet and woodsy smell is great for the entire family.
Organic, Vegan, Fair Trade, Kosher, Non-GMO