Where do we even start with this one? This is a brand new kind of sea salt spray. First of all, can we talk about the spray? SO OBSESSED! It has a super-fine, constant mist which ensures a more even application than your average pump applicator. Second, the feeling! No salty, crunchy, chalky texture, just satin-grit that stays touchable and soft. BTW, the difference between this one and Kristin Ess' Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray is that this one goes on wet/damp hair and the other one is for finishing so it goes on dry hair.
Contains Zip-Up Technology:
Kristin Ess' proprietary strengthening complex designed to help "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade.
- For straight or wavy hair types
- Adds instant texture + volume
- Soft matte finish
- Mineral enriched
- Cruelty free
Waves for days!
- 1. Apply an even mist all over on damp, towel or t-shirt dried hair.
- 2. Scrunch your hair as it air dries to encourage any wave pattern.
- Tip: Not recommended for use on tighter curls or any hair type that needs moisture. Try the Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray on curly hair types instead!