100% pure, cold-pressed Argan Oil, also known as liquid gold, is Leaves of Trees' pillar ingredient and the inspiration behind the brand. It makes an excellent and versatile moisturizer containing very high levels of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes (pro-vitamin A), squalene and fatty acids. Argan oil helps calm acne, prevent and repair skin damage caused by free radicals and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Ethically sourced, this Argan oil is produced by a woman's cooperative in Morocco using the traditional method, where the argan nuts are crushed and processed by hand. Cold-pressing allows the oil to retain as much of its nutrients as possible. It takes one woman 20 hours to prepare 1 litre of oil.
- Fast absorbing (when applied to damp skin).
- 100% Pure Cold- pressed by hand.
- No added fragrance.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Natural, Cruelty-free, Vegan, Organic.
- Face: Gently massage a few drops of oil into the skin of face in place of moisturizing cream or lotion.
- Body: Gently massage oil into areas of dry skin.
- Hair Treatment: Massage a small amount of oil into the hair and scalp and leave in for at least 30 minutes before washing out.
Balm: Wash and towel dry hair, then massage a few drops of oil into the
ends of your hair to condition, reduce frizz and add shine.
- Nails: Massage a couple of drops onto nails to soften cuticles.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Argania Spinosa (argan) nut oil, Certified Organic Lavendula officianalis (lavender) oil*