- Glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
Similar All Water Bottles
Other Lifefactory Products
Melissa: a few months ago
Love this bottle! No plastic and a great straw. Plus, it seems pretty durable. I had a grey one all lost it so replaced it with this one. Much prettier. They are expensive but totally worth it if you don't drink enough water like me. I find I drink at least twice as much water when I'm using this bottle. And it's dishwasher safe. Seriously, awesome water bottle.
Maeghan: more than a year ago
This is my 6th water bottle from Lifefactory, but first one with the straw cap. I bought it with the intention of taking it to yoga class and its super convenient. I will never use a plastic water bottle again. And they are very durable, I've dropped them a few times and no cracks or breaks. Highly recommend these to everyone.
Marta: more than a year ago
I just got this product a few days ago, I have one for myself for a year now and got this for my child - we LOVE IT! It's a perfect option if you want to avoid any chemicals from plastic or metal leaking into your drink. It keeps the drink hot for up to 1 hour ( I guess it's a think glass) and it very easy to carry and handle. Silicone sleeve is quite thick, so no need to worry if it falls a few times. Love this!