A Smart Woman's Guide to Hormones is packed with simple, honest advice on how to reclaim your passion for life through hormone balance. Lorna and Dr. Pettle explain how too much stress, low thyroid, inadequate nutrition and other factors affect hormone balance and how to quickly achieve optimal health and vitality.
This book helps you discover:
- How to stop hot flashes and night sweats
- How stress affects weight gain
- How to treat endometriosis, PMS, fibroids, breast lumps, ovarian cysts, PCOS and more
- How to achieve deep restful sleep
- The secret to beautiful skin
- How to stop hair loss
- How to make periods effortless
- Whether you need bioidentical hormones
- How thyroid hormones affect every body system
- The secret to halting bladder incontinence
Similar Health & Wellness Books
Other Lorna Vanderhaeghe Products
Mel: more than a year ago
Every woman, young and old, should read this book! It opened my eyes about how to balance my hormones and so much more - PMS, Cramps, Fatigue, Acne, etc. I wish I knew some of these things in my teenage years and I'm happy that I'll have this information down the road when heading into menopause!