Stress of all types including chemical, emotional, hormonal or physical stress depletes magnesium from the body. Since magnesium relaxes muscles and nerves, more magnesium is needed when under stress. Magnesium is also needed to keep estrogen levels in check. Symptoms of too much estrogen include premenstrual breast and uterine pain, headaches, backaches, premenstrual depression and mood swings.
- Halts muscle cramping, twitchy eyelids and leg cramps
- For the treatment of ADHD
- Calms irregular heart beats
- Halts the pain of fybromyalgia
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Improves sleep
- Reduces recurrence of kidney stones
- Reduces duration and frequency of migraines
- For anxiety and depression
- Halts hyperestrogenism (PMS, endometriosis)
- Controls hyperglycemia
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use at bedtime to calm muscle cramping and aid sleep.
Each Capsule Contains:
Other Lorna Vanderhaeghe Products
Megan: about a year ago
100% would recommend. I have received SO much relief from using this product. It really helps so much when my legs are cramping/aching and/or feeling restless at night. Relaxes muscles and even eases some of the pain, in my experience. Has a calming effect mentally and seems to help with sleep. Also, this form of magnesium (bisglycinate) does NOT cause any laxative effects (other forms of magnesium can/do), so you don't have to worry! I take 2, for best effect. This is an excellent product.