Stress of all types including chemical, emotional, hormonal or physical stress depletes magnesium from the body. Since magnesium relaxes muscles and nerves, more magnesium is needed when under stress. Magnesium is also needed to keep estrogen levels in check. Symptoms of too much estrogen include premenstrual breast and uterine pain, headaches, backaches, premenstrual depression and mood swings.
- Halts muscle cramping, twitchy eyelids and leg cramps
- For the treatment of ADHD
- Calms irregular heart beats
- Halts the pain of fybromyalgia
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Improves sleep
- Reduces recurrence of kidney stones
- Reduces duration and frequency of migraines
- For anxiety and depression
- Halts hyperestrogenism (PMS, endometriosis)
- Controls hyperglycemia
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use at bedtime to calm muscle cramping and aid sleep.