Lorna Vanderhaeghe PROBIOTIC Plus
120 Vegetarian Capsules
80% of women are affected by urinary tract infections (UTIs). UTIs can be caused by stress, pregnancy, food allergies, sexual intercourse, diabetes, a weak immune system and menopause. One way to treat and prevent against UTIs and yeast infections is by introducing good bacteria, known as probiotics.
Lorna Vanderhaeghe PROBIOTIC Plus contains 2.5 billion active cells sourced from Bifidobacterium longum (BB536). This strain has been researched for its ability to treat and protect against candida yeast infections and regulate good bacteria levels following antibiotic use. PROBIOTIC Plus is fortified with cranberry which is often used as a natural remedy for UTIs. PROBIOTIC Plus is shelf stable and does not need to be refrigerated.
- Helps provide relief from urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Helps control candida yeast infections
- Reduces the risk of recurring bladder infections
- Prevents bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall
- Vegan-friendly, dairy-free, soy-free and shellfish-free
Tips to Halt UTIs:
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is the cheapest substance to reduce pain and burning due to UTIs
- Eat plain acidophilus-rich yogurt daily
- Urinate when your body tells you. Don't wait. This increases the likelihood of infection
- Wear cotton underwear
- Use organic cotton, unbleached panty liners, pads and tampons instead of bleached varieties
- Position yourself on top during intercourse to reduce the amount of bacteria being pushed into the urethra
- Urinate immediately after intercourse
- Do not use douches
Each Capsule Contains:
This product does not contain artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast. This product has come in contact with dairy and gluten. Do not use this if you have a dairy or gluten allergy.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.
No Information Provided
Similar Hormonal Support
Other Lorna Vanderhaeghe Products