Baby & Kids Nursery Swaddling Blankets, Sleep Bags & Soothers Sleep Bags & Sleep Sacks Love To Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 Transition Bag 1.0 Tog Original Mint Stripe
Love To Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 Transition Bag 1.0 Tog Original Mint Stripe
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition. Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released and then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Care Instructions: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
No Information Provided
Similar Swaddling Blankets, Sleep Bags & Soothers
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laura59 from We use them every night! I bought them for my grandson as he seemed to like to sleep with his arms up. We ended up getting 4 of them and use them every night. The material is lovely and they wash up really nice. We also use them in combination with the snoo inside the sleep sack with arm holes open. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vessa12 from Babe loves this swaddle My baby likes to have his hands up, this swaddle allows that and keeps him from startling himself. We get our best sleep with this swaddle
Date published: 2020-03-19