Love Fresh's all-natural deodorant will keep you smelling fresh all day long! By using this wonderful deodorant you can feel comfortable that you are not putting any harsh chemicals under a very *vulnerable* part of your body. It really, really works.
- All Natural
- Fair Trade
- Peanut-Free Facility
- Shea Butter
- Calming scent of Lavender and Tea Tree
- If you’ve never tried a natural deodorant before (this is a great choice to be your first!) you may find that your body needs some time to adjust.
- If you’ve previously suffered from sensitive skin, then you may wish to take the time to test the product in a small patch on your underarm for a couple days. It’s also best to make sure you never apply directly after shaving.
- All Lovefresh deodorants are handmade in Toronto, therefore the consistency of the product may vary between batches
- If you notice your deodorant is too firm, you may need to put it in a warm place to soften up. This simply means there was more wax added to keep the deodorant firm during warmer weather. The more you use the product, the smoother and creamier it will become!
Ingredients: Fair Trade Shea Butter, Coconut Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Bicarbonate (aluminum-free), Emulsifying Wax (coconut derived) and natural organic essential oils*.
Cautions: Some users may have a sensitivity to baking soda.
Similar Stick Deodorant
Other LOVEFRESH Products
Danielle: a few months ago
I have tried a couple other natural deodorants (Jason, Toms) and every time I was left feeling not so fresh and found the texture overall very sticky after applying. I've been trying to find and make the natural switch for a while, so I thought I would try ONE MORE. I did quite a bit of research and read and bunch of reviews, and was still skeptical, especially if I was going to try something and spend the kind of money that LoveFresh is (compared to other stick deodorants). But, I tried, and Im SO glad I did! This product is FANTASTIC! It has a great lavender scent that I found lasts thorough the day (obviously not as strong as when you first put it on). Its not sticky like most natural deodorants, nor is it a totally smooth glide if you're used to regular deodorants (Secret, Degree, etc.). But, I do find it goes on very easy and I love the creamy dry feel. Best of all this is a locally made product! I would highly recommend!
Lana: a few months ago
I was unsure about this product as a lot of natural deodorants in the market don't work, but I'm glad I bought it. It held up pretty well and the first time I tried it was during an intense and sweaty workout. Love the lavender and tea tree scent - it does fade away, but leaves your armpits stink free! It doesn't glide on like regular deodorants (more solid), but you don't need a lot of product anyway. I can't wait to try the other scents!
Christa: about a year ago
I've only tried one or two other natural deodorants that didn't work at all, so I was skeptical with this one; however, it keeps me feeling dry and reapplying midday isn't always necessary. It goes on dry and stays that way, has a pleasant scent; and I'm glad that I have a natural alternative (that works) instead of going back to my antiperspirant.