- All Natural
- Fair Trade
- Peanut-Free Facility
- Shea Butter
- Calming scent of Lavender and Tea Tree
- If you’ve never tried a natural deodorant before (this is a great choice to be your first!) you may find that your body needs some time to adjust.
- If you’ve previously suffered from sensitive skin, then you may wish to take the time to test the product in a small patch on your underarm for a couple days. It’s also best to make sure you never apply directly after shaving.
- All Lovefresh deodorants are handmade in Toronto, therefore the consistency of the product may vary between batches
- If you notice your deodorant is too firm, you may need to put it in a warm place to soften up. This simply means there was more wax added to keep the deodorant firm during warmer weather. The more you use the product, the smoother and creamier it will become!
Ingredients: Fair Trade Shea Butter, Coconut Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Bicarbonate (aluminum-free), Emulsifying Wax (coconut derived) and natural organic essential oils*.
Cautions: Some users may have a sensitivity to baking soda.