Manduka eKO Lite Mat 4mm Acai Standard
The comfortably cushioned eKO Lite yoga mat has a natural rubber grip that catches you if you start to slip. With its eco-friendly construction, this non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber mat supports both your practice and our planet.
- 4.5 lbs; 68” x 24”; 4 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% latex free.
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats.
The eKO Lite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO Lite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, they have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Lite Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
Yoga Mat and Spray Finder here
No Information Provided
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products