The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go! Grow closer to your mat and yourself when you practice on the limited-edition Kin.
- 2.2 lbs*; 68”x 24"; 1.5 mm thick
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel bag or purse
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
- 99% latex free
- Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
Yoga Mat and Spray Finder here